|Version 17 (modified by ciaranm, 17 months ago) (diff)|
Welcome to Trac for Paludis
This is our bug tracker. There are many like it, but this one is ours.
See the main Paludis site for documentation, downloads and so on.
Before submitting tickets, you should:
- Read the FAQ
- Check for existing tickets
- Register a trac account. Unfortunately we've had to disable anonymous reporting because of spammers.
- Once you register, you will need to activate your account following the link in the confirmation email before you will be able to open a ticket.
A note on ticket priorities:
- MinorRelease is used for things that should be done in the next x.y.z release. This precludes any change that would break ABI. This should only be used for significant bugs and things that are very easy to change.
- MajorRelease is used for things that should be done in the next x.y release. It is considered less critical than MinorRelease.
The trac git integration has been removed. Refer to Gitweb instead.