- 17:07 Ticket #221 (CRAN Repository sync breaks Paludis with non-standard package name) closed by
- 16:50 Ticket #990 (Conditional unmasking (unmask SVC version untill x.y.z release)) closed by
- wontfix: There's no way of doing this consistently.
- 15:34 Ticket #1126 (vdb test is too big) closed by
- 22:32 Ticket #1128 (avoid loading unavailable where possible, and test) created by
- 22:31 Ticket #1127 (work out whether selection cache is still useful) created by
- 20:26 Ticket #1126 (vdb test is too big) created by
- 16:54 Ticket #1085 (Make merge checks a separate phase) closed by
- 15:24 Ticket #385 (implify formatters) closed by
- 15:11 Ticket #1121 (Ebuild Location is icky) closed by
- 22:26 Ticket #1124 (Cave crashed after cave resume) closed by
- invalid: Looks like you're using silly ricer CXXFLAGS.
- 21:18 Ticket #1125 (cave fix-linkage doesn't find all broken libs and packages) created by
- cave fix-linkage finds 7 broken packages, while revdep-rebuild finds 39! …
- 18:32 Ticket #1124 (Cave crashed after cave resume) created by
- cave crashed during listing summary list (i.e. when displaying what …[…]
- 16:47 Ticket #1121 (Ebuild Location is icky) created by
- if it's not an ebuild
- 13:17 Ticket #1120 (Return a QPN for ruby fetch_unique_qualified_package_name binding) closed by
- 13:17 Ticket #1119 (Support multiple versons per entry in unwritten repositories.) closed by
- 19:40 Ticket #1120 (Return a QPN for ruby fetch_unique_qualified_package_name binding) created by
- The ruby fetch_unique_qualified_package_name currently returns a string. …
- 18:27 Ticket #1119 (Support multiple versons per entry in unwritten repositories.) created by
- Currently entries for unwritten repositories require each version to be …
- 23:23 Ticket #1082 (--via-binary hangs) closed by
- fixed: I think I fixed it…
- 20:49 Ticket #1118 (unmet required use constraints) closed by
- invalid: means "exactly one".
- 20:46 Ticket #1118 (unmet required use constraints) created by
- Whenever I try to install/update app-misc/mc cave fails with the following …
- 15:02 Ticket #1117 (Can't resolve repositories on which installed repositories depend.) created by
- I came across this problem after I synced ::SuperHeron?-misc, which had …
- 06:05 Ticket #1115 (Make phase control options more powerful) created by
- <eternaleye> ciaranm: Is there any chance …
- 19:48 Ticket #1113 (Share UnchoicesKey) closed by
- fixed: Oh, we already do, just in a weird way.
- 17:38 Ticket #1114 (exlogfailure) closed by
- fixed: I'll leave you to document and email about it.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.