- 23:25 Ticket #163 (Profiles deprecated is ignored) closed by
- fixed: r3467
- 22:43 Ticket #357 (profile_eapi) created by
- pds_pm_eapi_0 shouldn't be hardcoded.
- 22:33 Ticket #100 (mask by CHOST) closed by
- wontfix: Not relevant with the new masks
- 22:33 Ticket #232 (Check unknown EAPI code paths) closed by
- fixed: Done
- 22:33 Ticket #233 (PrettyPrinters in VersionMetadata) closed by
- fixed: Done
- 19:17 Ticket #339 (Tie package IDs, metadata keys to QA messages) closed by
- fixed: r3464
- 19:17 Ticket #356 (add metadata keys for size_of_download_required and size_of_all_distfiles) created by
- Here's the IRC Log: […]
- 20:08 Ticket #355 (default_ exheres functions) created by
- default_src_unpack etc.
- 15:58 Ticket #354 (Find a better way to sanitise permissions after unpack) created by
- Some tarballs contain files with restrictive permissions (for example, …
- 18:22 Ticket #353 (unable to install any package) closed by
- wontfix: It's a problem with that one particular bash version. I don't think we …
- 09:44 Ticket #353 (unable to install any package) created by
- I'm having the same problem as described here: …
- 01:23 Ticket #352 (Only supported EAPIs should be installable etc) closed by
- fixed: r3452
- 01:11 Ticket #352 (Only supported EAPIs should be installable etc) created by
- Only supported EAPIs should be installable etc.
- 20:42 Ticket #351 (Make symlink rewriting EAPI configurable) created by
- Symlink rewriting should be fatal rather than a warning for some EAPIs.
- 20:28 Ticket #350 (Add more FetchVisitor tests) created by
- Currently FetchVisitor? is poorly tested.
- 17:36 Ticket #349 (Inappropriate error message) created by
- A few days ago, I got this message in install phase: * Cannot write …
- 17:33 Ticket #348 (buildroot -> builddir) created by
- buildroot is a lousy name. builddir is better.
- 13:39 Ticket #345 (paludis fails with EXDEV when reinstalling a package (using aufs/unionfs)) closed by
- wontfix: This isn't a sane solution. Your /var/db/pkg needs to be on a …
- 13:36 Ticket #347 (tests fail: news_TEST) closed by
- invalid: You need eselect-news installed.
- 13:28 Ticket #347 (tests fail: news_TEST) created by
- Paludis installation fails in make check (or test, I'm not sure) like …
- 08:09 Ticket #346 (flac not updated) created by
- Hi, when I do "paludis -ip everything" flac isn't listed for update, but …
- 12:33 Ticket #345 (paludis fails with EXDEV when reinstalling a package (using aufs/unionfs)) created by
- Background: My hard drive is slow. VERY slow. Installing a package is slow …
- 14:05 Ticket #344 (Some packages expect paludisbuild to have a HOME) created by
- media-sound/banshee-0.13.1 fails configure with paludis but passes with …
- 14:39 Ticket #341 (document how to merge configuration file changes) closed by
- wontfix: You can use any of the standard configuration updating tools.
- 14:38 Ticket #340 (mirror.conf is also used for overlays) closed by
- wontfix: This is intentional. It's required to make overlays work smoothly.
- 14:33 Ticket #343 (An error message assuming too much of the user) closed by
- wontfix: Unfortunately if that error does occur then the user really does have to …
- 05:26 Ticket #342 (WORKDIR should be automatically created) closed by
- invalid: This is covered in the FAQ. http://paludis.pioto.org/faq.html#mkdir You …
- 22:06 Ticket #343 (An error message assuming too much of the user) created by
- I recently got this error message, when trying to reinstall after a …
- 21:57 Ticket #342 (WORKDIR should be automatically created) created by
- I set my WORKDIR to /tmp/workdir , which means that after a reboot the …
- 19:00 Ticket #341 (document how to merge configuration file changes) created by
- I can't find anything in the Paludis documentation about how to handle …
- 19:23 Ticket #340 (mirror.conf is also used for overlays) created by
- If a file is only available in a specific overlay, e.g. …
- 19:05 Ticket #339 (Tie package IDs, metadata keys to QA messages) created by
- QA messages should be able to have a set of associated package IDs and …
- 21:28 Ticket #338 (Grouping QA messages) closed by
- fixed: r3383
- 21:20 Ticket #338 (Grouping QA messages) created by
- QA messages come out in a fairly arbitrary order because of …
- 10:42 Ticket #337 (Paludis can't compile paludis on a gcc 3.4 hardened machine) closed by
- wontfix: An ICE means broken compiler or broken hardware (the former, with 3.4 on …
- 05:38 Ticket #337 (Paludis can't compile paludis on a gcc 3.4 hardened machine) created by
- I was hoping this would be fixed by now...but it isn't, so heres a boog …
- 22:18 Ticket #336 (Copied E repository parts) created by
- We should allow ERepository to be adapted, probably via …
- 20:42 Ticket #335 (Improve Log to allow us to only look at messages from certain contexts or ...) created by
- It'd be nice to be able to get --log-level debug messages, but only about …
- 20:08 Ticket #33 (paludis::ReportTask dubs virtual/alsa (new-style) as unused) closed by
- fixed: Upgrading from paludis-0.24.1 to 0.24.5, I can now install the virtual …
- 22:59 Ticket #334 (Do has_version etc via pipes) created by
- We should do has_version etc via pipes.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.