Ticket #509 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Add playman information to FAQ
|Reported by:||gentoofan23||Owned by:||ciaranm|
On the Gentoo forums, and on #paludis occasionally, many people complain about there not being a layman equivalent. Then these users go on a tangent about how incomplete paludis is because paludis doesn't even have such a simple utility.
This ticket adds an entry to faq/different.html to show that there is a layman equivalent--playman. I'll attach a patch.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Blocking 445 deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 0.26.0_alpha9 to 0.26.0_alpha14
- Resolution wontfix deleted