Ticket #292 (assigned enhancement)
Add list of URIs to be downloaded to paludis
|Reported by:||gentoofan23||Owned by:||dleverton|
Description (last modified by ciaranm) (diff)
paludis does not have a feature like emerge that does "emerge -fuDp world". This(In case nobody remebers what it does) lists all URIs that would be downloaded. Paludis does not currently have a method to do this. Expected behavior would be "paludis -pfi world" which would list all possible URIs that could be downloaded.
I am going to provide a patch to the docs so other users do not wonder if it is possible.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from ciaranm to dleverton
- Distribution set to Gentoo
- Component changed from clients/paludis to misc
- Description modified (diff)