Ticket #1232 (closed ebuild-defect: fixed)
Paludis somehow fails to extract some .tar.xz packages
|Reported by:||Lustmored||Owned by:|
The problem we've tried to describe widely here:
Some KDE SC 4.8.2 .tar.xz archives extracts correctly with cave, but after extract we got error message that tells us nothing.
Some more clever than myself people found out that simple change of extract command to similar one fixes the issue.
So I've decided to alert you about the issue - you'll probably know better what and how and maybe this case will help somehow :)
I (and probably others able to reproduce) will gladly provide any further details if needed.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Type changed from defect to ebuild-defect
- Resolution set to upstream
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution upstream deleted