cave-print-ids — Prints a list of known IDs.
cave print-ids [ --matching spec ] [ --supporting action ] [ --with-mask mask-kind ]
Prints a list of known IDs. No formatting is used, making the output suitable for parsing by scripts.
Global options, used by every subcommand.
- -h , --help
- display help message
Filter the output. Each filter may be specified more than once.
- -m , --matching
- Show only IDs matching this spec. If specified multiple times, only IDs matching every spec are selected.
- -s , --supporting
Show only IDs supporting this action. If specified multiple times, all listed actions must be supported.
- able to be installed
- able to be uninstalled
- has pretend-install-time checks
- supports post-install configuration
- able to have sources fetched
- able to have sources pretend-fetched
- provides extra pre- or post-install information
- -M , --with-mask
Show only IDs with this kind of mask. If specified multiple times, all listed masks must be present.
- no mask
- any kind of mask
- masked by user
- masked by unaccepted key
- masked by repository
- masked because it is unsupported
Controls the output format.
- -f , --format
- Select the output format. Special tokens recognised are %c for category, %p for package, %v for version, %s for slot, %S for slot in its native format, %: for ':' if we have a slot and empty otherwise, %r for repository, %F for the canonical full form, %V for the canonical full version, %W for the canonical full unversioned form, %N for the canonical full unnamed form, %u for a uniquely identifying dependency spec, \n for newline, \t for tab. Default is '%F\n'.