cave-fix-linkage — Identify packages with broken linkage that can be fixed by rebuilds.
cave fix-linkage [ -x|--execute ] [ --library foo.so.1 ] [ -- options for 'cave resolve' ]
Identifies packages with broken linkage that can be fixed by rebuilds. If instructed, then executes the relevant install and uninstall actions to do said fixing.
Global options, used by every subcommand.
- -h , --help
- display help message
- -x , --execute (+x , --no-execute)
- Execute the suggested actions
Options relating to linkage
- -l , --library
- Only rebuild packages linked against this library, even if it exists. May be specified multiple times.
- -e , --exact (+e , --no-exact)
- Rebuild the same package version that is currently installed
- This command uses the same underlying logic as 'cave resolve'. Any option that is valid for 'cave resolve' may be passed as a parameter following a '--'. For example, 'cave fix-linkage --library foo.so.1 cat/pkg -- --lazy' may be useful. As a special case, '--execute' does not require a '--'.
- By default, '--lazy' and '--preserve-world' are both provided automatically. To override this, use '-- --no-lazy --no-preserve-world'.