cave-fix-cache — Fix on-disk caches.
Fixes on-disk caches. Normally this is handled automatically when needed (e.g. after a sync, or when a package is installed), but a forced fix-cache is required after a different package manager has been used, or if a repository is modified without a sync.
Global options, used by every subcommand.
- -h , --help
- display help message
Select repositories whose cache is to be regenerated. If none of these restrictions are specified, all repositories are selected. Otherwise, only repositories matching any of these restrictions are regenerated.
- -r , --repository
- Select the repository with the specified name. May be specified multiple times.
- -i , --installable (+i , --no-installable)
- Select all installable repositories.
- -I , --installed (+I , --no-installed)
- Select all installed repositories